Monday, January 10, 2011

Overwhelmed

Classes started today and I had the privilege of going to my 4 hardest classes all in one day, yaaaay. That was super encouraging and I feel great now! NOT.

Organic chemistry was fine.
Microbiology was overwhelming, but fine.
Stats, I had no idea what was going on, or what I was supposed to be doing, but fine.
Calculus, I just want to shoot myself because I can only understand about 25% of what my TA says and I'm so tired of having to take math classes that I just want to go crawl in a hole. ahhhhhhhh!!!! I am anxiously trying to switch out of my section, but no other section is open! grrrrrrr. So, we'll see how this all works out. I know, I know, I was JUST saying how I wasn't ready at all for any of this semester to happen, it was all going to have to be up to God. Day one I get hit with more than my mind can handle and I'm already freaking out instead of taking deep breaths and letting God work things out in His masterful plan.

However, this begs the question, AGAIN, of how much is my responsibility? To what extent do I take a chill pill and to what extent do I work my butt off to do everything possible? Is it my job to check mypurdue an absurd number of times each day hoping for a section to open up? Or do I just wait until God shows me the opportunity?

An answer on this would be most helpful...like, soon.


ps. Sarah says hi :D

1 comment: