Tuesday, February 1, 2011

SNOW DAY

I know that it is currently 2:20am on Wednesday morning, so I guess YESTERDAY Purdue decided to join the rest of the state in granting us a snow day. yay!

My micro quiz was averted until further notice, thought I don't know when that will be. I spent most of the day sleeping, though I didn't really plan on that. I planned on being productive and doing lots of homework and laundry, but when you lie down to take a nap with no alarm clock.....yeah...

Also, this was the first snow day of my whole entire life. Thanks to the awesomeness of being homeschooled, I was never granted a day off simply to go play in the snow. I was just told to get my work done faster. *chuckles*

Thus far classes will not resume tomorrow until 10am, so I don't have my first class of the day and I won't be leaving until 1pm to head out into the snowy/more like icey abyss.

It is very cold outside, hopefully, we all survive.

dun dun dun dunnnnnn!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment