Sunday, March 4, 2012

A Semester of Food

Recently a friend of mine was complaining that all I have done this semester is write lab reports and bake. Really when you get down to it, that is mostly correct. It is a busy semester full of classes that can at times be overwhelming, but the rest of the time make me so glad that I am in school doing what I am doing.

There are also a few exciting adventures that have happened recently and I'd like to be able to share them with you all here. Partially at the request of a friend to be able to see more of what I've been up to, and partially because I really would like to be able to keep people in the loop on the happenings of my life since I am so terrible at keeping in contact with people who matter to me.

Thusly the next few posts will hopefully be informative and enjoyable to read. :)

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment